Whats the best way to launch something? Launch a Contest.
Example: Phone Giveaway!
Objective: To increase social visibility of PocketLIVE as a brand. To drive new, unique users to our site. To engage larger audiences and collect leads for marketing messaging. To create PR buzz for future press release and launch marketing messages. KPIs: Number of entries, percentage share of traffic to PocketLIVE, CTR of Facebook and Display ads, Number of opt-in emails collected.
Social Copy found here (Not attached)
Ad copy found here (Not attached)
Details: Facebook (hosted by ShortStack app), with additional entries from Facebook Timeline post on December 12 during the esclation phase of the sweepstakes.
Entry Mechanism: ShortStack Facebook App and Timeline post Prize: Google Pixel smartphone, to celebrate the release of our Android app and mobilize one lucky viewer to broadcast what they love, LIVE, from anywhere.
Theme/Name: PocketLIVE #ShareAnywhere Google Pixel sweepstakes
December 6 app launch
December 19 completion
Winner announced Dec 20, if they accept once contacted
• Winner will be contacted via email and must confirm that they meet all qualifications of our contest rules via email before phone is shipped
• Winner will have five days to respond to our email before they forfeit the prize to another winner.
• Winner must be a resident of Canada/United States and over 18 years of age
Graphics: Design team created deliverables and sent to me by due date for Sweepstakes form as well as social sharing.
• Pre-Launch (Nov. 28 – Dec. 5)
• Launch (Dec.6 – Dec.11)
• Escalation (Dec. 12 – Dec. 17)
• Last Chance (Dec. 17 – Dec. 19)
• Completion (Dec. 19 at 2pm PST)
• Winner announcement