How to structure a digital marketing plan?
An integrated digital strategy will give you a foundation for all the key online marketing activities we recommend the RACE digital marketing planning framework. This integrates multichannel marketing activities covering all parts of the customer lifecycle broken down in these sections:
- Plan – Use a data-driven approach to review your current digital marketing effectiveness, customize analytics, set up KPI dashboards and SMART objectives. Create a strategy of prioritized improvements on how you deploy digital marketing media, technology and data to increase leads and sales
- Reach – Build awareness using online marketing techniques which will drive visits to your site.
- Act – Encourage interactions on your website or social media to help you generate leads for future
- Convert – Use retargeting, nurturing and conversion rate optimization to remind and persuade your audience to buy online or offline.
- Engage – Increase sales from existing customers by improving personalized communications using web, email and social media marketing